Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.181 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 156,202 Birr (£4,317) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)