Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.943 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,519 Birr (£3,457) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)