Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.994 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,297 Birr (R$ 12,482) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)