Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.402 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,374 Birr (R$ 18,254) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)