Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.212 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,807 Birr (R$ 12,452) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)