Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,410 Birr (50,490₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)