Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 734 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,654 Birr (R 49,619) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)