Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,989 Birr (R 33,179) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)