Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.730 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,756 Birr (R 41,484) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)