Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26184 ETB / NPR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,081 Birr (₨ 263,828) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)