Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22754 ETB / NPR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,577 Birr (₨ 279,406) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)