Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22309 ETB / NPR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,397 Birr (₨ 257,287) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)