Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03620 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,576 Birr (3,883,165 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)