Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04174 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,468 Birr (2,957,803 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)