Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03919 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,340 Birr (3,121,891 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)