Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.985 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 147,529 Birr (£3,884) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)