Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.354 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 95,672 Birr (13,010 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)