Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,360 Birr (10,525 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)