Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.433 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,888 Birr (15,441 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)