Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.105 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,130 Birr (3,632 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)