Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.286 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,609 Birr (8,817 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)