Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.495 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,982 Birr (10,187 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)