Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.975 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 40,516 Birr (6,781 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (25 minutes ago)