Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.076 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,804 Birr (€3,891) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)