Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.883 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,961 Birr (€4,500) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)