Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,222 Birr (€4,024) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)