Cost of living comparison between Pingdingshan, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.225 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,923 Birr (元17,338) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 2 hours ago)