Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.312 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,084 Birr (元20,556) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)