Cost of living comparison between Pingdingshan, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.267 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,108 Birr (元17,173) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)