Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.917 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,815 Birr (10,278 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)