Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,750 Birr (143,236 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)