Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,417 Birr (127,608 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)