Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.290 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,293 Birr (R$ 10,168) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)