Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22138 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,592 Birr (₨300,805) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)