Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24622 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,773 Birr (₨283,375) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (28 minutes ago)