Cost of living comparison between Pescara, Italy and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.894 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,894 Birr (€4,306) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)