Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,355 Birr (€3,970) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)