Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,061 Birr (€3,682) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)