Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.734 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,764 Birr (€4,414) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)