Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,611 Birr (€3,401) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)