Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.695 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,880 Birr (€4,581) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)