Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,012 Birr (€3,124) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)