Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44418 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,023 Birr (руб 128,380) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)