Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38982 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,085 Birr (руб 131,046) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)