Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.696 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 147,296 Birr (€4,647) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)