Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,320 Birr (€5,115) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)