Cost of living comparison between Perigueux, France and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 137% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 192,412 Birr (€7,995) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)