Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.911 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,752 Birr (€3,335) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)