Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.244 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 183,182 Birr (€5,510) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)