Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,101 Birr (COL$7,461,106) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)