Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 661 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,962 Birr (COL$7,221,840) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)