Cost of living comparison between Pécs, Hungary and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07576 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,697 Birr (801,180 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)