Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,525 Birr ($U114,282) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)