Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,643 Birr ($U109,701) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)