Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 62,408 Birr ($U76,735) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)