Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,816 Birr ($U100,364) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)