Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,943 Birr ($U119,713) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)