Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,455 Birr (111,974 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)