Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.754 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 107,073 Birr (€3,372) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)