Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,936 Birr (€3,452) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)