Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.403 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,550 Birr (€3,250) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)