Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35686 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,245 Birr (₨98,765) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)