Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41473 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,256 Birr (₨142,879) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)