Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32984 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,150 Birr (₨145,983) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)