Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36176 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,469 Birr (₨103,573) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)