Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00986 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,241 Birr (COL$8,135,592) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)