Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00789 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,210 Birr (COL$7,253,355) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)