Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.930 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,261 Birr (€4,236) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)