Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.095 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,305 Birr (€4,785) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)