Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.087 ETB / SRD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,629 Birr (15,104 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)