Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33014 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,380 Birr (₨204,098) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)