Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41070 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 97,571 Birr (₨237,575) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)