Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35675 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,488 Birr (₨149,933) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)