Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36232 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,644 Birr (₨170,136) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)