Cost of living comparison between Panevėžys, Lithuania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.734 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,596 Birr (€3,607) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)