Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.776 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,810 Birr (€2,553) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)