Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 847 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.050 ETB / PAB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,635 Birr (4,564 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)