Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.930 ETB / PAB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 70,326 Birr (3,067 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)