Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.777 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,857 Birr (€3,627) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)