Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04390 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,142 Birr (1,734,251 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)