Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05274 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,150 Birr (1,311,164 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)