Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05282 ETB / SYP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 98,277 Birr (1,860,692 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (about 1 hour ago)