Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.022 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,537 Birr (NZ$7,585) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)