Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.285 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,101 Birr (€4,359) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)