Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,142 Birr (€4,090) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)