Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.675 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,841 Birr (€3,068) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)