Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,662 Birr (Rp 21,809,292) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)