Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,232 Birr (Rp 27,783,941) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)