Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,606 Birr (Mex$ 55,557) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)