Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,626 Birr (Mex$ 48,222) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)