Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07102 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,488 Birr (668,671 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)