Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.403 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,878 Birr (€3,379) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)