Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,438 Birr (€3,280) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)