Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.642 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,884 Birr (€3,028) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)