Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,684 Birr (€3,417) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)