Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20381 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,308 Birr (227,208 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (39 minutes ago)