Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.850 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,339 Birr (29,239 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)