Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.948 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,570 Birr (21,905 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)