Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.234 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,194 Birr (30,076 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)