Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03625 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,780 Birr (2,394,194 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (44 minutes ago)