Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03740 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,791 Birr (2,347,617 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)