Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,927 Birr (65,734 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (41 minutes ago)