Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.374 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,741 Birr (€4,037) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)